Directions on how to register to vote against Baladesh for those that do not live or work in the boundary
1. Go to https://clerkappsele.lacity.org/vbmreg/#/vbm
2. Choose "Wilshire Center-Koreatown" and input your personal information (Name, Address, E-mail, Phone & DOB)
3. Choose "Community Interest"
4. Under Describe Your Community Interest * - Write "I SHOP HERE FREQUENTLY" and input an address of a store, church, or any organization where you can prove you have relation with. (i.e., CA Market - 450 S. Western Ave Los Angeles, CA 90020)
5. Click the blue button "Verify Stakeholder Address" to confirm the business you entered in #4 is located within the subject area. If it results Address IS WITHIN the NC boundary! in GREEN, you are good! (If the result is in red, try with another address/business)
6. Mail Ballot To: would be the address of where you can receive the VOTE BY MAIL document; most important! Enter your mailing address. If you would like to receive the mail at the same address as specified in #5, click on the orange button where it states "SAME AS STAKEHOLDER ADDRESS" (i.e., If you work at the address entered in #5)
7. Take a picture of your driver's license and upload as attachment 1. If you have proof or receipts from business you entered in #5, upload as attachment 2. (If you don't provide anything, they will e-mail you to ask for proof at a later time.)
Then in June, you will receive VOTE BY MAIL where you need to "oppose" to this matter.